Faster Alternative Cooking Method:
Batavia Beef Rendang (Cook with Pressure Cooker)
- 1 quart (2 lbs) Batavia Curry Sauce, thawed
- 2 lbs boneless Beef Shank, cut into large pieces (1 cm or � inch thick)
- Pour the thawed Batavia Curry Sauce into a Pressure Cooker. Add the beef shank into the sauce and stir.
- Close the Pressure Cooker Lid and cook with high heat until pressure is formed. Reduce heat and cook with pressure for about 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat. Release the steam carefully. When the pressure is gone, carefully open the pressure cooker lid.
- Serve with rice or noodles.